Half Day city tour of Lima, Peru
It´s a special tour, arranged to know modern and colonial parts of Lima city. The called City of the Kings. We will visit the most important points of interest in Peru Capital
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lima City Tours, 304 Juan Fanning Street, Miraflores, Lima 15074 Peru
Today, you will visit the modern and colonial parts of the city of Lima, known as “The City of Kings”, starting with the districts of Miraflores and San Isidro, where you will pass by a pre-Inca construction that is 1200 years old, the Huaca Pucllana. Then, you will go to the Historic Center, where you will visit the Main Square (Plaza Mayor), which comprises the Government Palace, the Archbishop's Palace, The Municipal Hall and the Cathedral. You will make a stop at the Chocolate Museum where you will see how cocoa gets transformed into delicious products.
Later on, you will visit the Convent of Santo Domingo, declared Cultural Heritage of Humanity and house of the remains of our patron saints, San Martin de Porres and Santa Rosa de Lima.
Finally, you will return to Miraflores where you will pass by another pre-Inca pyramid-shaped building in the downtown area, an incredible contrast. Then, you will descend into one of the most representative parks of Miraflores, the Love Park, inspired by the Güell Park of Barcelona, where you will see the beautiful sculpture dedicated to love, “The Kiss”, made by the famous Peruvian artist, Victor Delfin.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up timming will be informed in your hotel the previous day
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.