Half day City Tour and visit Santa Catalina Monastery - Arequipa, Peru
Come and enjoy this tour with us by bus. We will visit the Santa Catalina Monastery, the Plaza de Armas, the Jesuit Church of the Company, La Casona de Tristán del Pozo and the viewpoints of the districts of Carmen Alto and Yanahuara, from where we will have an impressive view of the White City of Arequipa.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets to tourist places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Historic Centre of Arequipa, Arequipa Peru
We will pick you up at the hotel at the agreed time. We will begin the visit by going to the Monastery of Santa Catalina. The Santa Catalina Monastery shows four centuries of Arequipa architecture between: the intrusive cells, the small streets, the cloisters full of colorful flowers, the walls painted in fresh dyes, the narrow alleys lead to the different points of the Monastery that go through picturesque places , colorful and by places to be, rest in the original furniture that are also found during this tour.
Continuing we will visit the Plaza de Armas one of the most beautiful in Peru; the Jesuit Church of the Company that on its facade announces the so-called mestizo architecture, its cloisters and dome; the Casona de Tristán del Pozo for many the facade has the best exponent of typical ornamentation of Arequipa and finally for a magnificent view of the City we will visit the Mirador and Church of the most typical and known districts of Arequipa, Carmen Alto and Yanahuara. Return to the City.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.