Half Day City Night Lima and Water Sources Dancers
Accompany us to this wonderful Night Tour in Lima, where we will observe the most striking colors in the fountains of Water dancing, and we will contemplate the Colonial Quarter clad with the illumination that gives the square. We will have fun watching the beautiful landscape that is highlighted by the colors that we will have at our hands.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Hotel - Huaca Pucllana
- Excursion Tour
- Tour Guide
- Tickets "Fuentes de Lima - Water Sources Dancers"
What's excluded :
- Drop Off from in Fuentes de Aguas Danzante to the Hotel
- The program does not include anything not specified
- See the night beauty of the city of Lima iluminated, a fascinating tour where you can see its most representative beautifully decorated attractions. We will have a panoramic tour of the Huaca Pucllana, then visit the Historic Center of Lima to know the Plaza San Martín, its balconies and old houses; the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings like the Government Palace, the Cathedral of Lima, the Archbishop’s and Municipal Palace, as well as the Unprotected Station and the Convent of San Francisco. Be captivated by the beauty and elegance of 12 wonderful water fountains and admire a fascinating show of lights, music and color when visiting the Magic Water Circuit in the historic Park of the Reserve; an ostentatious work recognized for obtaining the Guinness Record to the world’s largest public park of water sources and for having among them the highest in the world (80 meters high)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Lima City (applies only hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima).
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.