Half-day Christian Shore Excursion following St. Paul in Athens
The shore half day Christian private trip in Athens is an excellent opportunity to see the most important parts of the city making the most out of your visit in Athens, even if you are coming to the city just for a few hours. It is a combination of Ancient Greek and Christian points of interest, specifically designed for cruise passengers, those who are interested in all parts of Athens.
What you will see during the half-day Christian tour in Athens
The Acropolis, the Parthenon and Erechtheion, Mars Hill, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Parliament House, Presidential Palace, Panathenaic Stadium, Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Academy, the University and the National Library, the area of Monastiraki, Plaka, the ancient agora (St. Paul’s meeting place), the Roman agora and Lycabettus Hill.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and...
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Pick-up from the cruise ship pier at Port of Piraeus Road tolls and local...
- Piraeus Port/hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites and museum
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your...
- Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost...
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.