Half-Day Catalina Island Snorkeling Tour
You arrive at the marina, where you will be welcomed aboard for your Catalina Island snorkeling experience. We then set sail towards Catalina Island, where you will enjoy an hour and fifteen minutes snorkeling to discover the true beauty of ‘The Wall’. You can expect clear turquoise waters, incredible visibility and an amazing underwater ecosystem.
Taste our Tropical Fruits and Drinks as well as joining in with our Animation team and learn our Dominican Dances.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Sandwiches and Tropical Fruit
- Soda/Pop - Colo Cola, 7UP, Water and Different Juice
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - All Alcoholic Beverages are not included but can be purchased on the boat.
Visit Catalina Island for swimming and snorkeling on a Half-Day boat tour from La Romana. After pickup from your hotel, board the 'Paradise' to meet your captain and staff of PADI-certified snorkel instructors. Make yourself comfortable during the 30-minute ride to 'the Wall', a snorkeling site that is home to a rich variety of marine plants and animals, where you will spend around 1 hour and 15 minutes snorkeling with a guide.
Once finished snorkeling, head back to port whilst dancing with our team and experience the tropical Caribbean ocean. Light refreshments are given throughout the excusion as well as snacks and tropical fruit. On our way back, we will pass the famous houses based in Casa De Campo.
• Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please make sure you state your Hotel name and location and call prior to your excusion to confirm your pick up time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.