Half-Day Canadian Rockies Canyon Exploration
Hike through a water sculpted canyon in the heart of the Canadian Rockies near Canmore, Alberta, below the towering Grotto Mountain. Experience a family friendly adventure that explores pictographs, waterfalls and interesting rock formations such as Hoodoos. This 4-hour, guided tour includes an interpretive component.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Transport to trail head.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grotto Canyon, Canmore, Alberta Canada
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2801 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 3A2, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please come prepared with water proof jacket and pants, warm clothing, hiking boots or shoes, lunch and water for the day. It can snow any day in the Rockies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests are required to sign a declaration of health and exposure attesting to good health, not having been exposed to anyone who is sick, and that they are following provincial travel recommendations. Guests bring a mask, hand sanitizer and eye protection in the event protocols can't be followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.