Half-Day Bird Watching Tour in Yangon
A bird-watching tour from Yangon provides a great opportunity to explore Hlawga Wildlife Park. With a guide, who is a bird-watching specialist, you'll look for species such as the Asian fairy-bluebird, racket-tailed treepie, and Oriental darter while you admire the natural scenery. Lunch is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees and Tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon (Rangoon), Yangon Region
At 6am, you will be picked up early at your hotel and go on a trip to Hlawga Park to begin this bird watching adventure together with a local bird expert to ensure that you will have the best knowledge of all the bird species in this park. Upon arrival, you will make the first stop at Hlawga Lake which abounds with all sorts of wildlife; especially a large number of birds. Thanks to a booklet about the birds of the park, you are provided the most efficient way to keep track of what is spotted during the tour. On this tour, you can definitely see various valuable species of bird including: the Oriental Darter, the Racket-tailed Treepie, the Asian Fairy Bluebird, and the Red-Eye Stripe-throated Bulbul which is only found in Southern Myanmar. Besides many bird species, it is also unforgettable experience to get a glimpse of the very rare Brow Antlered Deer. Then, you can spend time enjoying prepared lunch box before going back to your hotel at 12pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.