Half-Day Bird Watching Tour in Yangon
This half-day tour of bird watching in Yangon will give you a great opportunity to explore the Hlawga Park. During this tour, your professional guide will be able to show you a large number of birds in the park such as the Oriental Darter, the Racket-tailed Treepie, the Asian Fairy Bluebird, enjoy these magnificent scenery. Lunch and round-trip hotel transportation is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch box, bottled water and wet towels
- English-speaking bird watching specialist guide
- All private ground transportation with air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hlawga Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- Extra food and beverages not mention on the inclusion
- Personal expenses
- At 6am, you will be picked up early at your hotel and go on a trip to Hlawga Park to begin this bird watching adventure together with a local bird expert to ensure that you will have the best knowledge of all the bird species in this park.
Upon arrival, you will make the first stop at Hlawga Lake which abounds with all sorts of wildlife; especially a large number of birds. Thanks to a booklet about the birds of the park, you are provided the most efficient way to keep track of what is spotted during the tour.
On this tour, you can definitely see various valuable species of bird including: the Oriental Darter, the Racket-tailed Treepie, the Asian Fairy Bluebird, and the Red-Eye Stripe-throated Bulbul which is only found in Southern Myanmar. Besides many bird species, it is also unforgettable experience to get a glimpse of the very rare Brow Antlered Deer.
Then, you can spend time enjoying prepared lunch box before going back to your hotel at 12pm.
Departure Point :Hotels in Yangon city
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotels in Yangon city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.