Half Day Beng Mealea Temple
It’s a private tour with our professional local guide to see a mystery Beng Mealea temple which is being embraced and ruined by the nature and its 100% in-renovated. On the way back we will stop for Bamboo Sticky Rice which is a dessert made of sticky rice, boiled black beans, coconut milk, sugar and some salt, so it's also a nice treat for vegetarians. After that we will straight back to hotel.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
- Cool Water and Towel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Temple Ticket (37$/person can use Angkor Wat Pass)
- Meals (B/L/D)
- Tips (Appreciated)
- Others not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
Guest will be picked by their guide and driver at their hotel to explore Beng Mealea temple which is located about 68km northeast of Siem Reap, is one of the most mysterious temples at Angkor, as nature has well and truly run riot.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all the travelers up at the hotel they stay in Siem reap province
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/26/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.