Half day Bangkok tour : Maeklong train market & Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
This half day tour will take you to the must see markets in Bangkok and is recommended for travellers who are short on time, or prefer the flexibility of having a free afternoon. You will explore two distinct markets that define Bangkok as well as visit a Coconut farm for some fun sights and treats.
・Maeklong Railway Market, an open air market where traders set up stalls on top of the actual tracks of Maeklong railway
・Coconut farm, learn how sugar is made as well as feasting your eyes on various coconut treats and souvenirs
・Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, the most popular floating market in Thailand
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Transportation from designated locations
- Gasoline costs and road tolls
- Motorboat costs
- Train fare
- Entry/Admission - Coconut Sugar Farm
What's excluded :
- Optional Private boat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bangkok, Thailand
You will be picked up at one of our designated locations. Your guide for the day will welcome you on board and give you a breakdown of the itinerary.
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
Take the local train to Maeklong traing market and explore the market like a local and see the stalls stacked with fruits, vegetables, meats and seafood
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Coconut Sugar Farm, 296 Dumnoen Saduak Tambon Damnoen Saduak, Damnoen Saduak Thailand
A quick stopover at a coconut farm, where you can learn the process of making sugar and see a vast array of coconut products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Damnoun Saduak, Ratchaiburi, Damnoen Saduak 70130 Thailand
Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the market and meander the never ending shops and staills.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Siam, Siam, Bangkok
After enjoy the local thai food, we will drop you off at Siam area. Siam has a huge shopping mall that offers convenient accesses and fancy restaurants.
Departure Point :1: 259 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Tan, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
2: 1522 Charoen Krung Rd, Khwaeng Bang Rak, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand
Return Detail :Bangkok, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our employees will be conducting tours in accordance with our updated operations including the wearing of masks, frequent use of hand sanitizers and disinfecting of equipment after each tour. For our customers, we will similarly request measures for enhanced hygiene standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.