Half-Day Bangkok City Tour with The Grand Palace Private
Explore this private half day Bangkok city tour to immerse yourself within the cultural and historical heritage of Bangkok by exploring the Grand Palace, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, the temple of the Emerald Buddha, the choice for Wat Pho and Amulet Market. fancy this tour with an expert native guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide at the time of sightseeing
- Transport by air-conditioned private car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Bangkok City area
- Airbnb do not provide House name or number, we’re unable to pickup guests from Airbnb lodging.
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Any item not included in inclusions
- Following hotel pick up from Bangkok city area hotel at 9 am by English speaking guide start your private Bangkok half day city tour.
Your first stop will be Wat Pho. Wat Pho, or the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, is the most settled and greatest Buddhist temple in Bangkok. It is home to more Buddha pictures than some other Bangkok temple and it shields the greatest Buddha in Thailand.
You will keep on visiting The Grand Palace. The Grand Palace was a past living plan for King Rama I to King Rama V of the Rattanakosin Kingdom. Today, the place is used for encouraging magnificent administrations and regarding the ruler's guests, State guests, and other outside dignitaries. It is furthermore a place where remains of rulers and high-situated people from the majestic family were organized before incineration.
Continue getting a charge out of Wat Phra Kaew. The Wat Phra Kaew, generally called "the temple of the Emerald Buddha" arranged inside the grounds of the Grand Palace in Bangkok is Thailand's most sanctified temple and a basic adventure site for Thai Buddhists. The temple esteems Thailand's most exceptionally loved Buddha image, the Emerald Buddha. The image is housed in the ubosot (appointment corridor), a to a great degree favor building worked in the midst of the second half of the eighteenth century consequent to King Rama I had set up Bangkok as the new capital of Siam. The dividers of the Rattanakosin style building are adorned with artworks.
Your next stop will be Amulet Market. A market offering ornaments and Buddha statues in Wat Ratchanadda offers considerably more than essentially religious knickknacks and pictures. Keepsake considerations join khon covers delicately made by hand. It is constantly a hive of activity with experts starting from all completed Thailand and consuming an expansive number of baht for a phenomenal prized special. There are an immense number of unique neckbands, Buddha's, statues, trimmings of Thai clerics priests and so forth starting from a few baht up to unlimited expenses. Every Amulet is one of a kind and brings a specific sort of luckiness.
Next you will visit Wat Arun. One of Bangkok's most prestigious purposes of premium and known from various postcards, the Wat Arun is best known for its immense prang, a zenith on the Chao Phra river bank worked in Khmer building style. The prang with its stature of more than 80 meters is the most vital in Thailand.
The Wat Arun, by and large known as "the Temple of Dawn", is one of only six temples of the most raised survey of the five star Royal Temples, and in this manner one of Thailand's most regarded temples.
Finally, it’s time to return. You will be dropped off at your Bangkok City hotel safely at approximately 2pm.
Departure Point :Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.