Half Day Ayung River White Water Rafting
Looking for adventure that is safe for the whole family? The fun and bouncy rapids of the Ayung River have drawn white water enthusiasts from all around the world. White water rafting over Bali’s longest river and through lush valleys – simply fabulous!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tours and transfers with English speaking assistance from selective beaches and regions only (Southern Bali and Ubud only)
- Safety briefing and safety equipment (helmet, life jacket)
- Joined rubber boat with professional, experienced instructors
- Local lunch at riverside restaurant, including coffee, tea and drinking water
- All taxes and service fees included
What's excluded :
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner) drinks, tips and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation on Bali
- Supplements for transfers other than Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Ubud and customers from any harbour on the island
- Tips and gratuities
- Get out your oars and hit the wild rapids of the Ayung River: an adventurous two-hour trip with a rubber boat through the stunning river valley of the Ayung adds a wet-n-wild theme to your stay. The river is the longest river on Bali, measuring 75 kilometres in length and meanders through the green heart of Bali. The source of the Ayung River comes from the northern mountain ranges and discharges into the Badung Strait at Sanur near Denpasar.
With such tours, we of course include a (joined) transfer from your hotel (conditions apply) to the starting point near Ubud. Before this white water ride, there is a comprehensive safety briefing and guests are fitted with life jackets, safety helmets and a paddle for you to pro-actively steer the boat over the sometimes wildest waves. The thrill bumping up and down these rapids, with the beauty of the scenery and observe rural Balinese people in their day-to-day life along the riverbanks quickly passing by, makes it an adrenaline rush from beginning to end.
After disembarking your boat, it will be time to share experiences with your fellow oars(wo)men before we head to serve you a meal at a local riverside café with a terrace, overlooking the Ayung River. It is time to head back to your hotel after an wonderful experience that suit all ages and is a safe way to add some spice to your Bali stay.
Departure Point :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Return Detail :Your booked southern Bali hotel (conditions apply)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated only on joined basis with English speaking guide.
- Due to difference in water levels from season to season, tours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- We highly recommend bringing an extra set of dry clothes with you, a sun cream with a high SPF factor, sun glasses and hat/cap./ Due to the possible intensity of this rafting trip, we do not advise bringing electronic equipment with you to avoid any damage.
- This excursion is operated in cooperation with one of the leading white water rafting companies on Bali.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.