Half-Day ATV and Zipline Adventure in La Fortuna
The adrenaline, the variety of gear, and amazing landscapes make this combo an excellent adventure for parents and teenagers!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
This combo combines two extreme adventures into one thrilling tour. We will start with a challenging ATV ride through a private farm with amazing views of the Arenal Volcano, followed by the opportunity to float over turbulence rapids on a tropical river.
After some safety instructions and a driving test, we will begin our ride on modern ATVs through mountainous terrain and prairies for approximately 28 km (17 miles) while taking in the breathtaking views of the Arenal Volcano and the volcanic mountain range.
After a little rest and a great lunch, our bus driver will take us for about an hour through rural areas, plantations, and towns to reach the river. Once we get there, we equip you with a life jacket, helmet, and paddle as well as safety instructions. The 11 km (7 mile) section of the river has more than 30 rapids, big waves, and a variety of challenging obstacles. No one will walk away dry! Surfing the waves, 360° turns, and maximum adrenaline is all part of this thrilling adventure.
Departure Point :Jacamar Naturalist Tours, Costado Sur de la Iglesia Católica de La Fortuna, Apartado Posta 40-4417, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.