Half Day Athens Private Tailor-Made City Tour (Skip the line of Acropolis)
Whether you want a tour of the highlights of the city of Athens or you want to get under its skin and visit all of the museums and attractions, we can fill the itinerary your way. Make your travel to Athens easy, fun and stress-free with our tailor-made private 4-5 hour tour. Tell us what you would like to do and your host of the tour will provide you with a variety of choices and an itinerary that exactly matches your preferences. With all the options it can seem overwhelming, so we have some small inclusions and top suggestions like The Acropolis of Athens which is a universal symbol of classical spirit and civilization. This is something you don't want to miss and our price includes a skip the line ticket for the acropolis hill. Also your tour host and driver will be there to give advice and assist you to craft the ideal tour at all times.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Start the tour when you want, by choosing your own departure time with a Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Get exclusive use of an official private guide, a driver-host and a fully airconditioned minivan.
- Personalised care, dedicated to you and your group.
- Flexibility towards time, allowing you to dictate when to stop and how long for.
- Bottled water
- Acropolis skip the line entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Parthenon
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to all the other museums and areas except from Acropolis
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Entry/Admission - Panathenaic Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Οur tour will start with a pickup from your hotel , apartment , port or airport and a small briefing from your host.The Acropolis of Athens and the Parthenon, both universal symbols of classical spirit and civilization, dominates the centre of the modern city offering panoramic views that will be perfect for photos . This is something you don't want to miss and our price includes a skip the line ticket for the acropolis hill.Our licensed guide will guide you through the 5th century BC monuments of Acropolis which is the most accurate reflection of the splendour, power and wealth of ancient Athens at its greatest peak, the "golden age of Perikles".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parthenon, Acropolis Top of Dionyssiou Areopagitou, Athens 105 58 Greece
While on the Acropolis hill you will visit the cradle of the classical ages and experience a live comentatory from your official guide. The "Parthenon" dedicated to goddess Athena is a masterpiece of the Classical Ages and dominates the Acropolis complex.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Leaving the Acropolis behind you will have the choice of visiting the "New Acropolis museum" which was built to house every artifact found on the rock and surrounding slopes, starting from the Greek Bronze Age . The entrance fee is not included but we can arange skip the line tickets for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Olympian Zeus, Leoforos Vasilissis Olgas Leoforos Amalias, Athens 105 57 Greece
The Panoramic tour will start passing by the temple of the "Olympian Zeus" that used to have 104 colossal columns and one of the largest cult statues in the ancient world. "Andrian’s Arch" stands there as well, which is a masterpiece of symmetry. You will hear our guide telling you everything about the monument and of course the life of the famous Roman emperor Andrian. Feel free to inform us if you wish to enter the monument and we will arrange the "skip the line" tickets for you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Change of Guards, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Syntagma, Athens 10562 Greece
Continue on to the Royal Palace of Athens that hosts the Parliament since 1934 and watch the famous changing of the presidential guards and the monument of the Uknown Soldier. As soon as the ceremony finishes you will continue on to visit 3 of the most beautiful buildings Athens has to offer. The University of Athens, the Athenian Academy and the National Library,
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
The Panathenaic Olympic Stadium will be the first stop of the panoramic tour. Also known as the "Kallimarmaron Stadium", it the Olympic stadium where the first modern Olympic Games of 1896 took place. Short stop for photos and back round information from your guide. If you wish to feel like an athlete just let us know and we will arrange the entrance tickets for you.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaka, Athens 10556 Greece
If time is enough don't forget to ask our guide to stop you over the traditional neighborhood of Plaka. You will stroll around the narrow aleys and hear stories of the traditional area which is inhabitated for more than 2000 years. Our guide will assist you to find souvenirs or even have a quick meal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ancient Agora of Athens, Adrianou 24, Athens 105 55 Greece
In case you wish to get "deaper" in the ancient Athenian culture a visit at the Ancient Agora of Athens is ideal. It is the place where ancient Athenians "socialized" and the place that defined democracy. Book this option and we will arange the tickets for you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Athens located hotels , AIRBnB apartments and Ports. Please indicate your hotel name , apartment address or Cruise ship name to arrange pick up. You will receive exact pick up time through email 48hrs prior departure. In the case of cruise ship and airport arrivals please notice that our guide will wait for you outside of the arrivals terminal ,holding a sign with your name on it. Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Athens Piraeus Port, Pireas 185 37, Greece
- RAFINA PORT
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.