Half-Day Antietam Battlefield Tour
My passion for history and years of experience giving tours for hundreds of clients has allowed me to hone my ability to cut to the core of a place and give essential information to understand what happened there. I however, also give enough unique and personalized stories to allow clients to get a real feel for a location.
I believe that a tactile experience, one when a person stands in a place where important and intense history was made, allows people to gain a greater understanding of a location. If someone is a completely new to a location and knows nothing about the history, I can give a strong introductory explanation which goes beyond just dates and names. Also, if someone has a deep understanding of the history, I can give facts and details that will add to that understanding. These tours will appeal to all levels of interest.
At FFC Historical Tours, we strive to give clients an enjoyable informative tour. We hope to have the honor of your business.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Antietam National Battlefield, 5831 Dunker Church Rd., Sharpsburg, MD 21782
During our half-day (3 hours) tour we will see a number of critical points of Antietam Battle including: Dunker Church, Bloody Lane, Burnside Bridge. If time allows more locations can be added.
At all locations, the guide will give a brief overview and share personal experiences of the participants. There will also be a few minutes at each location to wander and take photos.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :America's National Parks Store at Antietam National Battlefield, 5831 Dunker Church Rd, Sharpsburg, MD 21782, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.