Half Day Angkor Wat Tour
A private tour is sure to enhance your experience of Angkor Archaeological Park, indisputably Cambodia’s most popular attraction. During this personalized experience, you’ll benefit from lesser-known historical and cultural commentary from a guide and get an intimate glimpse into parts of the site that large tour groups don’t usually have access to.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Angkor Tourist Pass – to be purchased separately USD37 per person for one day pass.
- Meal, travel insurance, gratuities and other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
At 08:00am, we start off the day with a temple visit in Siem Reap town. The only period temple located within modern Siem Reap, Preah Enkosei was built in the mid-10th century by a high-ranking Brahmin named Divakarabhata who married the daughter of Rajendravarman II (r. 944-968). The temple comprises two sanctuaries placed side-by-side, with the central sanctuary on-axis with the east gopura. In keeping with 10th century precedent the temple is built almost entirely of brick with a handful of sandstone features such as pediments and door frames.
We head outside of town to the magnificent Angkor Wat. The largest religious monument in the world, Angkor Wat was built during the reign of King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century, Angkor Wat was constructed to represent Mount Meru, the Hindu/Buddhist home of the gods. Inside the temple, the walls are covered with stone carvings and base‐reliefs which is quite breath-taking. End of the tour we transfer you back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby of your accommodation at 08:00 am and pick you up for the tour.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Revealing clothes such as shorts and skirts above the knees and bare shoulders are prohibited in sacred places and temples.
- On the Buddhist days, the top tower of Angkor Wat temple is closed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.