Half Day Angkor Thom by Tuk Tuk
In true Cambodian fashion, we’re embedding the fun transportation element with the historical magnificence of what is peaking on many bucket lists when Angkor is on your travel agenda. Tuk Tuk’s are dominating the streets of Siem Reap from early morning until late night and with its open-air concept, it’s a cool way to get a full-frame view of what lies ahead without window glare. Add to this The Bayon and the Royal Palace enclosure, and you’re in for a funfilled treat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by a motorized three-wheeled tricycle (Tuk Tuk) with professional driver.
- All entrance and donation fees included 1 Day entrance pass to the Angkor temples
- One bottle of drinking water and refreshing towels during the day
- All taxes and service fees included
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
What's excluded :
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, shopping, portage fees unless otherwise stated
- Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Angkor Thom South Gate, Siem Reap Cambodia
Your guide and Remork driver will wait for you at your hotel and we head straight to the main entrance of the Angkor temples.
Procedures to obtain an entrance pass require a pass photo and we highly recommend bringing one with you. After this, we enter the heart of the Angkor temples and drive via the South Gate of Angkor Thom to admire the beauty and learn all there is to know.
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Part of the Angkor Thom is the famous Bayon Temple; know of the more than 200 Faces, silent but with the famous half-smile playing on their lips. Erected by Jayavarman VII at the end of XII century, The Bayon is easily the most popular sight after Angkor Wat and no visit is complete without a trip to see this amazing and unique temple.
The Bayon (literally “Great City”) is located in the geographical heart of Angkor Thom. The fifty four-tower temple is a quite remarkable sight: it forms a three-tiered pyramid with 54 towers; each dominated by over 200 huge, 4-meters high, mysterious faces facing out to the south, north, east and west.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angkor Thom, Angkor Wat, Siem Reap 17259 Cambodia
Angkor Thom is last capital of the Khmers, with its Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the stunning Bayon temple. This 12th century masterpiece lies at the very centre of Angkor Thom and is an archaeological wonder of symmetry and grandeur. The exterior gallery walls have extensive bas-reliefs but the highlight is the “faces”,
Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure (if renovation is completed), Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King belong to the whole complex and are within easy walking distance of each other.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from only hotels inside Siem Reap, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion; we always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- Some of the Angkor sights temples and palaces (during this half day – the Baphuon) uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-colored clothing may be refused entrance.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Most travelers can participate
- Until further notice, the top two levels of Angkor Thom’s Bayon temple are being reconstructed as part of a large maintenance project. Visitors may only see the faces of the Bayon at the first and second level.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.