Half Day Angkor National Museum Tour
Angkor National Museum is the world-class heritage that reveal the glory of the Angkor Civilization, it exhibited artifacts are set in to 08 galleries in chronicle order of the legend. Our professional guides will explain you more details about the displays in the gallery. Here we will finds many artifacts from Pre Angkor period to the end of Khmer Empire.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment drink & cold towel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: $12/per person
- Entry/Admission - Angkor National Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor National Museum, 968 Vithei Charles de Gaulle Blvd Khrum 6, Siem Reap Cambodia
A visit to Angkor National Museum is your grand entrance to a world-class heritage that reveals the glory of the Angkor Civilization, it exhibited artifacts are set in to 08 galleries in chronicle order of the legend evolution such exclusive gallery: 1000 Buddha images, Gallery A,. Pre Angkor period, Khmer Civilization, Gallery B, Pre Angkor Period Religion and Belief, Gallery C, Great Khmer Kings, Gallery D, Angkor Wat (the haven on earth), Gallery E, Angkor Thom, Gallery F, Story from stone, Gallery G, Ancient Costume. Then transfer back to hotel. At 12:00pm, our tour comes to an end and our guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests anywhere in Siem Reap city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.