Half Day Ancient Ephesus and Virgin Mary Private Tour from Kusadasi
Get a dose of ancient history while on this 4-hour private tour of one of the wonders of the ancient world of Ephesus and House of the Virgin Mary from Kusadasi.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to sites mentioned
- Private Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Food & Drink
- Personal Expenses
- Other services not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
The tour will start with the visit to the ancient city of Ephesus. In the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the most magnificent city in Anatolia. Once in the ancient city, we will then explore this magnificent ancient Roman city and visit the Library of Celcius, Forum, Temple of Hadrian, Odeon and the Great Theatre built in the Greek era and reconstructed within the Roman period, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
We will leave the ruins of Ephesus to drive to the nearby House of the Virgin Mary that includes a house and garden and the place where Virgin Mary is believed to have spent her final years.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your centrally located Kusadasi hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.