Half Day Agra Tour
When one thinks about India, one of the first iconic landmarks that come to mind is the Taj Mahal, one of the most famous and beautiful buildings in the world. This tour takes you right up to this iconic landmark of Indian history and culture, as well as takes you on a tour of the Agra Fort. You'll be picked up from your hotel in where your first stop will be at the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and a noteworthy piece of Mughal architecture. The emperors of India's Mughal Dynasty have lived in this fort until 1638, and it's a sight to behold for its craftsmanship made of red sandstone. Your next stop is a break for some delicious lunch at a local Indian restaurant where you can taste the local flavors. Then it's off to the Taj Mahal itself, that iconic feature of Indian culture. You'll hear about the love story that led to its creation, as well as the Turkish, Indian, and Persian architectural styles that comprise its structure.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Monuments Fees
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, Camera fees (still or movie).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Described as the most extravagant monument ever built for love, it was constructed by Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal. ITMAD-UD-DAULAH'S TOMB this tom belongs to the father of Nur Jahan, Ghias-ud-Din Beg and AGRA RED FORT and dropping back to your respected hotel and tour ends
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.