Half Day Agra City tour
This tour is specially crafted for visitors who want to cover the best of Agra in a few hours. You would have option to choose entrance tickets as per your requirement and pay directly at the ticket counter, our guide would assist you to explain different type of tickets which you can buy and best suitable option for you.
Explore the topmost wonder of the world, 'The Taj Mahal' with an English speaking guide and know about the beautiful love story behind it, along with many small stories from yesteryear capital of India. Our Guide would also suggest you to good angles to click good memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit to Taj Mahal: listed among the 7 wonders of the world, it is the ultimate symbol of pure love and affection. Built by one of the most popular Mughal kings, Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, it exhibits a beautiful blend of Mughal and Persian styles of architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
A monument that has withstood 200 long years of monsoons and summer, it is a symbol of the great impact the Mughals left on the Indian subcontinent. It gained fame on the world map post its designation as the UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. Today, it falls under the Red Fort Complex.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up possible from centrally located hotels, for the area outside pick up location would bear a surcharge or alternative pick up point would be communicated Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.