Half-Day Afternoon Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Located 37 miles (60km) from Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role during the American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, which extend over 135 miles (220km), and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- AC bus as per program
- Mineral water (1 bottle)
- Pick-up and drop off at the centrally located hotels in District 1 (if option selected)
- Entrance Fee at Cu Chi tunnels
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (Call, snacks, shooting range etc...)
- Tips & tax
- Others mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
- Pick up and depart for Cu Chi tunnels, a 2 hours drive from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Get an overview introduction of Cu Chi and its legendary history by tour guide.
- Watch an documentary film about the tunnels tell you how about the tunnels histories and how fierce the war did happen in the area.
- Explore the tunnels system including the weapon factory, hospitals, kitchens and crawl under the tunnels.
- After that travelers can try delicious manioc which is the main food for guerillas in Cu Chi during the war.
- Leave Cu Chi tunnels and back in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Please note: Drop off time is subject to traffic. This tour will back Ho Chi Minh City in lately evening ( about 19:00 PM or more)
- Activities may be done in a different order, compared to the brochure, but we ensure adequate supply of services as indicated in there.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.******The meeting point address:+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group tour : From 20 - 40 pax
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and anyone with heart problems.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support. In more detail, we are not allowed to pick up at Nguyễn Trãi Street, Nguyễn Thị Nghĩa Street,…
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.