Half-Day Accra City Private Tour with Guide
Discover Accra together with our knowledgeable tour guide. Learn about the history of Ghana at the Black star square, Kwame Nkrumah Museum and at other iconic landmarks in Accra. Let's give you an unforgettable experience of Accra, it's sights and sounds.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - W.E.B. DuBois Center
- Entry/Admission - Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: W.E.B. DuBois Center, 1 Circular Road, Cantonments just few meters from the US Embassy and close to Ghana International School, Accra Ghana
This centre is in honour of Dr. DuBois "Father of Pan Africanism".
The centre promotes the ideals of Pan Africanism by demonstrating practical applications to today's social, political, economic and cultural conditions
What is now the museum was actually the house where Dr. DuBois spent his last years.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Independence Square, Accra Ghana
This place is also know as Black star square or Independence Square. Constructed in 1961 to honour the visit of Queen Elizabeth II, The square is used for independence day celebration, swearing in of President and other national events.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, High St., Accra Ghana
his park is the final resting place for Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, Ghana First President and his wife Fathia Nkrumah. Dr. Kwame Nkrumah and his colleagues stood at this Grounds in Accra on the eve of Ghana’s political independence, to declare the country’s freedom from British colonial rule.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick you up from your hotel or residence
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/9/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.