Half Backs Twickenham Green
Half Backs provide a fun, active and engaging environment for children aged two to six to develop fundamental movement and social skills through rugby union themed games. We believe that the best way to play sport and be physically active is with a smile on our faces having fun! We create an environment that enables both fun and learning through a structured rugby based play program designed by qualified coaches and teachers. We respect everyone involved in the Half Backs session, children, parents and carers and the other coaches. We nurture a safe and welcoming environment for all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Rugby Kit & Balls
What's excluded :
Improve your child’s development; develop their key motor skills and physical and social development through teamwork and the core values of rugby union. By signing up to one of our classes your child will receive excellent coaching from RFU qualified coaches and experienced teachers. Our sessions run for 60 mins for kids from 24 months up to 6 years.
Departure Point :25 The Green, Twickenham TW2 5TU, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.