Half a day of kayaking on the Nahuel Huapi lake in private service
The fact that it is in private service guarantees that it adapts exclusively to your expectations and levels of demand!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Double kayaks with rudder system, paddle, skirt, kayak jacket, life preserver, mittens and neoprene socks
- Transfer to and from the hotel where you are staying, in private service
- Snacks and snacks
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
We look for you where you are to go to the area of Circuito Chico, 20 km from the center of our city. On the way to the starting point of the crossing, we will go through the renowned Panoramic Point, through the famous Llao Llao Hotel, through Puerto Pañuelo and we will cross the Llao Llao Municipal Park.
After the respective instructions (safety talk and paddling techniques) provided by our guide, we will begin our activity.
We went out to row from Bahía López to the entrance of Brazo Tristeza (Lake Nahuel Huapi) from where we appreciate almost all its extension. From there and in the distance we will see the Sentinel Island (where the remains of the famous Perito Moreno lie). We will also see the impressive Cerro Capilla, Cerro López and other incredible mountains of our Andean pre-cordillera. On the way we will find steep coasts, waterfalls and beaches. We will enjoy an incredible peace in the middle of nature and surrounded by one of the park's strict natural reserves.
• Punto Panorámico - Circuito Chico, Cto Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers at the hotel where they are staying
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.