Half a day Floating Islands of Uros - Puno, Peru
Navigate the Titicaca on a boat to the floating islands of the Uros and see what life is like on the highest navigable lake in the world.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Totora boat ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uros Aruma Uro | Islas Flotantes de los Uros, Islas Flotantes de los Uros, Puno, Peru
Share this tour of the floating islands of the Uros on Lake Titicaca. Together with our expert guide, we will discover more about this town and its way of life in this great body of water in the middle of the Andes.
We will pick you up at your hotel and go to the port of Puno.
After 25 minutes of navigation, we will arrive at the floating islands.
For 1 hour and a half, we will visit 2 or 3 islands, where we can appreciate the crafts and customs of this town.
After that, it will be the return to Puno.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.