Haleakala Downhill Bike Ride with Hotel Pickup
Remember the exhilaration you felt coasting downhill on your bicycle when you were a kid? Soak up the stunning scenery on the Maui Bike Volcano Ride as you coast down the slopes of Haleakala, the world's largest dormant volcano. Cruise down the ever-changing landscape from the lava- encrusted top of Haleakala, biking all the way down to the lush seaside plantation town of Paia, located 38 miles (60km) away.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation
- Morning Coffee
- Kona mountain bikes, helmets, backpacks, rain/wind gear
- Local and State tax
- Entry/Admission - Pipiwai Trail
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala National Park
What's excluded :
- A stop will be made for breakfast "Sunrise Tour" or lunch "Morning Tour", cost is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pipiwai Trail, Mile Marker 41 Hana Hwy, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96713
Arrive at the summit of Haleakala to view the sunrise if on sunrise tour, or view crater just after sunrise on morning tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
Arrive at the summit of Haleakala for sunrise or early morning after the sunrise to view the crater, with short tour by certified National Parks guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :810 Haiku Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
A Hotel name is REQUIRED for this booking. If your hotel is not advised, the booking cannot be made. If hotel is not listed, please add it in the booking.For contact trace purposes, cell phone number AND email address is also REQUIRED.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- You must provide your hotel information at checkout or your reservation may be cancelled. If you are not staying at a hotel, please provide your accommodation address in the special requirements field at checkout.
- Bike portion of tour begins at the 6500ft staging area and is 26 miles long.
- Height requirement is 5’.
- All riders must weigh less than 280 lbs.
- Experienced riders only, no beginners.
- Pregnant women, children under age 14, may not ride the bicycles but are welcomed as van riders.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Riders above 65 years old may ride the bicycle if they are active and ride bicycles at home often.
- All participants who plan on riding the bicycles should have ridden a bicycle with in the last two years.
- Recommend layered clothing, long pants and warm top over shorts and T-shirt.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and protective eyewear (sunglasses or prescription glasses).
- All riders must sign an Acknowledgment of Risk and Safety Consideration Form.
- Due to COVID 19, new protocols are in place: meal options may be changed to adhere to C& C guidelines
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to COVID 19, all guests must wear face covering/mask.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.