Halal Food Walking Tour at Kampong Glam
Experience food haven Singapore with its Halal food: the numbers of eateries offering such cuisines have increased and it is a great way to dine and explore Singapore.
Kampong Glam has been restored, refurbished and new life breathed into it, bringing back the former colour and vibrancy of the area. Rows of conserved shophouses can be found in Arab Street. Additional to that, beautiful Mosques constructed way back in 1800’s surrounds the place. All Mosques/Masjids in Singapore are administered by Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (MUIS), also known as Islamic Religious Council of Singapore.
Seek out the heritage-rich restaurants and eateries that locals frequent; some of these boast a history even older than Singapore’s! So kick-start your foodie adventures in this colourful ethnic enclave with us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Departing from Malay Heritage Centre, we will be going on a walking tour around Kampong Glam and its surrounding neighborhood. Basked in the architecture of Singapore’s Mosques is influenced by Islamic Saracenic (mix of Turkish, Persian, Middle Eastern, Classical and Moorish designs), Indian, Malay and Modern styles of architecture.
Indulge in the culinary delights here, from local delicacies such as nasi padang (steamed rice served with various dishes) and Malay kuih ('cakes') to the Indian Murtabak (pancake with meat filling – crispy on the outside, tender within – to be eaten with curry) on the sizzling hot stove. It will include local breakfast, snacks & lunch so be prepared with an empty stomach and your walking shoes.
Departure Point :85 Sultan Gate, Singapore 198501
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.