Hagia Sophia Tour with Historian Guide
Discover the Hagia Sophia with a historian guide, enjoy priority entry with and official Hagia Sophia licensed guide and learn about the history of the Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman Empires.
▶ Explore with a Local Historian Guide
▶ See all mosaics, galleries and details inside
▶ Get to know the story of the buildings history
Enjoy and learn about the beautiful Hagia Sophia, which was once a church, then a mosque, a museum and now again a mosque.
With your local expert guide you will have a detailed look at the architecture, mosaics, construction, the imperial dome, galleries and the decoration from the past and today that tell the story of the Hagia Sophia.
After this tour you will know what Hagia Sophia, Constantinople and Istanbul has been about in the last 15 centuries. The Hagia Sophia is the most important Istanbul attraction and visiting this spiritual place is one of the essential things to do in Istanbul.
per adult from
What's included :
- Donations Fees - Historian Guide - Priority Entry
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hagia Sophia, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Discover the Hagia Sophia with a local guide, enjoy skip the ticket line entry and Learn about the history of the Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman Empires.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Hagia Sophia, Sultan Ahmet, Ayasofya Meydanı No:1, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.