Hacienda Napoles from Medellin
Hacienda Napoles is a theme park located in the Colombian town of Doradal, Antioquia. It is located in the valley of the Magdalena River, and is recognized as a symbol of the Medellin Cartel and, specifically, of its owner Pablo Escobar, one of the founders of this. While it belonged to Escobar, the main house of the hacienda was known as "La Mayoría", and according to the drug trafficker's son it was improvised from an architectural point of view. After the disappearance of the poster, the hacienda that had an area of almost 3,000 hectares, was transformed into a theme park with various animal species.Also there are attractions such as a fictional simulation of a Jurassic park, a coliseum, a portentous house , ruins of a collection of cars and an airplane track. However, neither the zoo nor the Jurassic park have been the biggest attractions for tourists so far.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We Pick You Up At Your Hotel.
- Hippopotamus park, fauna and flora sanctuary, Jurassic park.
- African museum, the great African savanna, airstrip.
- Memorial museum (Pablo Escobar history), stables.
- Biolandia "Knowledge Park", island of the monkeys.
- Aquatic Zone wild river, waterfalls Victoria and Octopus
- Entrance Pas Pass: Safari, the most complete.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Tematico Hacienda Napoles
What's excluded :
- Lunch and expenses not specified in the program and activities not described in the plan.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Tematico Hacienda Napoles, 165 km from Medellín - 249 km from Bogotá, Puerto Triunfo Colombia
We will leave Medellín at 05:00 am and arrive approximately at the Hacienda Nápoles at 09:00 am.
Before arriving Breakfast on the way.
Between 9 am and 11 am we will tour the Hacienda Napoles to enjoy the green areas, the zoo and the history of the place.
from 11.15 a.m. approximately, we will have free time to enjoy the areas of the Hacienda, including different habitats of wild animals, and all the aquatic areas of the park, including the victoria and wild river waterfalls.
We will see a memorial museum of Pablo Escobar. Lunch is not included in the tour and each client chooses where to have lunch to have more free time to enjoy the park at will. For lunch there is from fast food to restaurants. We will arrive in Medellín between 09:00 and 10:00 pm. approximately. The passport that includes this tour is: Passport Safari.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Parque de El Poblado, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotel or meeting point.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- identification document
- If you have any medical prescription, do not forget the medicines
- photographic camera and battery-charged cell
- Pick up at hotel in Medellin or you must arrive at a meeting point.
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- wear swimsuit
- Tour in Spanish and English on Wednesdays and Saturdays and only Spanish on Sundays.
- Children from 0 to 4 years old only pay for travel insurance but must be charged on the trip and cover all the expenses of the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.