Ha Noi City tour - Group tour
Hanoi city tour full day with Vietnam Travel Top is the most special tour in Hanoi, we organize special tour for all clients have a chance to go sightseeing whole 3 Hanoi quarter: Hanoi Old quarter, Hanoi French Quarter, Hanoi new Quarter. Visiting the most famous places you can not ignore when coming to Hanoi.
• Have a great oppotunity to see the most famous spots in Hanoi
• Have a great lunch in local restaurant in Hanoi old quarter
• Know more about Hanoi people and daily life of local
• Visiting some lacal market and lacquer work shop in Hanoi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off by air-conditioned bus
- Professional English speaking guide
- Vietnam Lunch
- All sight-seeing fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance, tax, cyclo (5$/pax)
- Tips and others not included in the package.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
7.30 – 8.30: Meet your tour guide.
- Star the trip with Tran Quoc pagoda, a Buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, the final resting place of Viet Nam’s greatest father, his house- on – stil and One pillar pagoda- modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
- Arrive Ethnology museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13.00: Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Visit Temples of Literature constructed in 1070- dedicated to Confucius, sages ad talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam’s first university.
- Leave for a legendary Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple dedicated to a former general commander Tran Hung Dao for his struggle against Mongolians.
16.00: Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends
Stop At: Tran Quoc Pagoda, Đ. Thanh Niên, Yên Phụ, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Tran Quoc Pagoda, Thanh Niên, Yên Phụ, Tây Hồ, Hanoi, Vietnam
Stop At: Ngoc Son Temple, Dinh Tien Hoang St. Old Quarter - Hoàn Kiêm Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ngoc Son Temple, Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from Hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter or the meeting point at: No 1 Trang Tien Str, PhanChu Trinh, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children from 5 to under 9 years old.
- Children from 10 years old and over will be charged as an adult (100% tour price).
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.