Ha Noi City Tour By Private Car & Tour Guide
HA NOI – the capital of Vietnam, is considered the second biggest city and plays many important roles in economy, politics, and culture in Vietnam. Hanoi is well known for its 1000 years of culture, so there are still many ancient architectural works remaining like: Old Quarter, One Pillar pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hanoi Citadel and over 600 temples and pagodas.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private Car transfer with basic English driver
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Driver salary
- Mineral water
- Fuel surcharge
- English Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Personal Fees
- You can explore Ha Noi Old Quater by walking and visiting other historical places in Ha Noi by private car. BNT TRAVEL would like to recommend the tourists with options, please check the two suggestions below:
The tour starts in the morning, the private car & tour guide will pick you up from the hotel at 08:30AM to the first place - Tran Quoc Pagoda laying on the West Lake, this is a Buddhist relic and also a national heritage.
Then you continue to visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and his stilt house to learn more about his life and his final resting place. Lying on one side of the Mausoleum is One Pillar Pagoda which is one of the symbols of Hanoi’s image. After that, you will visit the Ethnology Museum to learn about 54 groups of Vietnam.You will take a lunch break at a local restaurant in The Old Quarter.
After break time, Temple of Literature is the next spot, it is considered the first university of Vietnam where educated many talents for the dynasty. Two last destinations are Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple that come in many legendary stories of Vietnam. You can also see many French and Vietnamese architecture around the lake.
The car & tour guide will take you back to the hotel in the afternoon and the tour ends.
Departure Point :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum: 2adults
- Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available but we will confirm with the customer if the baby seat is still available.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.