Ha Noi : Explore Duong Lam Ancient Village Tour
Quaint streets are dotted with private houses, temples and joss house that built several hundred years ago.
It is felt as if passage of time stopped for more than 100 years.
In Duong Lam village of the cultural heritage where an alley walk is fun, please indulge in a nostalgic atmosphere.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned above.
- The Duong Lam village where traditional streets in northern Vietnam is keeps a traditional state in one of the oldest villages in the suburbs of Hanoi. And there is the historical place where the whole village was designated in cultural heritage for the first time in Vietnam in 2005.
You will fall into the illusion that was like a time slip in the nostalgic brick trails when you walk the street of sepia color as if the stream of time from 100 years ago stopped.
And you can visit Thien Phuc Temple of the symbolic existence of the village where people go to pray if they have some problems. Let's visit leisurely the unchanged good old village of Vietnam.
8:00 Pick-up from your hotel
9:30 Stroll through the Duong Lam village
11:30 Visit Thien Phuc Temple
13:30 Arrive at hotel
Departure Point :anywhere in Ha Noi city
Departure Time :8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.