Ha Long - Lan Ha Bay Luxury Day Cruise with Lunch and Kayak
Ha Long - Lan Ha Bay Luxury Day Cruise with Escapes Sails is a good option for you to enjoy your holiday in Vietnam. Lan Ha Bay - Southern part of Ha Long Bay is an amazing area, less touristy compare to main route Halong Bay and still it preserves the peacefulness, the natural scenery. The gently shimmering sea that carpets the bay is hugely inviting; so the Escape Sails ensures that your experience is not just limited to our luxury Halong - Lan Ha Bay day cruise, but also spent in kayaks, on sampan boats and directly in the water. There is a strong essence of serenity that runs throughout the whole of Lan Ha Bay – let us share it with you.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Luxury Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Got Harbour – Hanoi (Hanoi Old Quarter) with Complimentary bottled water
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Lan Ha Bay
- Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise Trip
- Lunch on Lan Ha Bay Day cruise
- Kayaking and Sampan boat
- Entry/Admission - Lan Ha Bay
What's excluded :
- Meals or drinks not mentioned in our itinerary
- Tips for guide, crew and driver
- Personal expenses
- Pick up/drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lan Ha Bay, Cat Ba Vietnam
7:30 - 8:00 am: The driver will collect you from your hotel lobby in Hanoi. Our Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise will begin as we start our journey along the smooth highway to Got Harbour in Hai Phong city. Keep an eye out for attractive rural scenes as we cross the highly traditional Red River Delta en route to Hai Phong.
10:00 - 10.30 am: At Got Harbour, we will have a short time to relax in the waiting lounge before stepping on board the majestic Escape Sails. Here, we will be presented with a welcome drink as the crew announces the itinerary for the following 7-8 hours of cruising time.
11:00 am: A multi-choice lunch, suitable for catering to every diet, will be served in the elegant dining room as your luxury Halong Bay day cruise sets sail. Some of the bay’s more famous islets will greet us while we cruise, including the islet of Da Chong and its 100-year old French lighthouse left behind after Vietnam’s colonial era.
12:30: We make our first stop of the day in a quiet corner of the Tra Bau area, where the Escape Sails has exclusive access. The beauty of the karst-lined seascape opens up to us as we kayak and swim through its silent waters, enjoying the stillness of an area uncluttered with other cruise ships.
14:30: Our next stop is to the Dark & Bright Caves, two fascinating wet cave systems with directly opposite appeal. A local will row us on a sampan boat through the Bright Cave, where we emerge into a hidden lake enclosed on all sides by streaked cliffs and their tree-topped peaks. Passengers with keen eyes may be able to spot beautiful Cat Ba langurs, an endangered species of monkey that has sought sanctuary amongst the forested mountainsides of the Bright Cave.
15:30: In the mid-afternoon, we spend more time aboard our luxurious Halong Bay day cruise. Relax on one of the two sundecks and cherish the phenomenal sights of unbounded nature on all sides, perhaps with a drink from the bar. Later in the afternoon, our talented chefs will put on a cooking class and fruit-carving demonstration, followed by a Western-style afternoon tea with accompanying snacks.
17:30 – 17:45: We arrive back at Got Harbour just as a beautiful sunset envelops Lan Ha Bay. We take the final step off our cruise and board the bus that will be waiting to return us to Hanoi.
19:45 – 20:00: The driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby in the capital’s Old Quarter, concluding your Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay daytrip with the Escape Sails.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be noticed that the pick-up area of our shuttle bus is within the Old Quarter. If you are staying outside this area, we recommend you to take a taxi to Hanoi Opera House and you would be picked up by our guide and shuttle bus from there around 7h45 am- 8h00 am.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.