Ha Long Bay Full Day Tour : Kayak,Cave Explore,Swimming from Tuan Chau Island
Highlights of the cruise schedule:
– This trip with enjoyed nearly 06 hours cruising in Halong Bay like 2 day cruise, you will have chance to visit 2 most beautiful places in Halong Bay.
– You are served welcome drink, our guide instructs you with safety regulation and itinerary to start.
– Enjoying lunch with Vietnamese dishes catered by our chef with hospitality
– Passing Fighting Cock Islet to approach Titov Island for swimming and trekking to top of mountain then visit Sung Sot cave (one of the most beautiful dry cave in Halong Bay) to visit thousands of stalagmites and stalactites with different shapes from the bottom up to the cave ceiling
– Stopping at the floating house to experience Kayaking (by yourself) or Bamboo boat (rowed by the local people) or just relaxing aboard
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water - We provide on bus
- Coffee and/or Tea - We provide in Afternoon tea or sunset party
- Lunch - Delicious Vietnamese lunch on boat
- Entry/Admission - Sung Sot Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ti Top Island
What's excluded :
- Beverages Travel insurance
- Holiday Surcharge
- Transfer Round Trip Hanoi-Ha Long Bay by New Highway (2.5 hours)
- Entrance ticket 13 USD/person (Must pay when you are on the cruise)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
12:00 PM ( Noon): Pick Up from Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Day Cruise and Start cruising on the bay.
-Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
-Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing (Optional) OR Relaxing
-Visiting Amazing Cave- Ti Top Island
-Swimming or Hiking Up Mountain at Titop Island
-Enjoying afternoon tea
-Disembarking to get back
Our cruise will take you on an 5,5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagmites with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Our Cruise for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Sung Sot Cave, Halong Bay Vietnam
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ti Top Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
Climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at Tuan Chau harbor at 12.00 PM (Noon)(If you are in Hanoi, we pick up from 8.30 AM in the old quarter area)Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.