Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night Tour - Lavender Elegance Cruise
Lavender Cruises are already to bring you to the most fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves. You also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.Two days one night cruise is ideal for those who want to experience the Halong bay with full of exciting activities, kayaking, swimming and more
Overnight at a friendly superior Halong cruise
Visit Titop island, and Sung Sot Cave
Taking part in exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, cooking class, cave discovering...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- English Speaking Guide
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- Cooking demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees, Kayaking, Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- Fruits and local green tea, 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- On board insurance
- Bus transfer round trip
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Personal expenses, Tips for staffs
- Single supplement
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7.45-8.15: Pick-up at the hotel. (Note: this time applied for those who book our shuttle bus service)
10.00: Having short break at stop over in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 – 12.30: Embark on Lavender Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing and enjoy welcome-drink. Check in the cabin.
13.15: Enjoy lunch with sampling regional fresh seafood while cruising on exquisite water, passing many Islet… Lavender Cruise will bring you to explore Ha Long Bay on the most wonderful route where just a few cruises go through.
Do kayaking through the magnificent landscape with Limestone Mountains, visit Titop Island and swimming or just relaxing on the sun-deck for fantastic views at The Bay
Back to Cruises and join sunset party
Pass by Soi Sim Beach, “Rang Dua” Island to sleeping area near The Surprising cave.
Join our Cooking Class in the restaurant. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce.
19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, our set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
Playing card, karaoke….
Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
Overnight on Lavender Cruise
DAY 2 : HALONG BAY – HANOI ( B – L )
06:15: Morning exercises on the Sun-deck.
07:15: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
08:00: Visit the Surprising Cave (Hang Sung Sot) discovered by the French in 1901. Opened for tourists since 1936, now it is a must-to-see and a symbol for geology value of Halong.
09:30: Check out time. Then relax on the sun-deck or inside the restaurant to enjoy the bay’s scenery.
10h15: Enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch while cruising back to the pier.
12:00: Check out cruise. Our car will be at your disposal to pick you up then drive back to Hanoi.
16:30: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at the port.Ports
- Tuần Châu Marina, Unnamed Road, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.