GYR-GLORIES OF SPAIN & PORTUGAL CRUISE 2020 Harmony V- Malga- Lisbon
The M/Y HARMONY V is a 183 ½ ft-wide elegant yacht and was rebuilt/launched in July 2009. The HARMONY V complies with EUROSOLAS safety regulations, ISPS (International Ships Port Safety Code) ISM, (International Safety Management), while its powerful engines, generators and state of the art stabilizers will allow for safe and comfortable cruising.
Service on board is provided by your Captain, the Cruise Coordinator and your experienced Marine and Hotel crew members. Service will be attentive or unobtrusive according to your requirements and priority is always given to the safety and comfort of passengers. Organized excursions are available for most ports of call and can be pre-booked or reserved 24 hours in advance.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- 6x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 8 nights
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Full Board
- Regular (filter) coffee, tea and drinking water free all day.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- English-Speaking Cruise Escort
- Entry/Admission - Puerto de Malaga
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Ronda
- Entry/Admission - The Rock of Gibraltar
- Entry/Admission - Guadalquivir
- Entry/Admission - Alcazar Jerez de la Frontera
- Entry/Admission - Aqua Portimao
What's excluded :
- Beverages (except those mentioned above).
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips
- Passenger personal expenses
- Wi-Fi (available at charge)
- Malaga, Spain
Departure Point :Port of Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :8500 Portimão, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.