The trail begins almost at sea level, penetrating the interior of the Atlantic Forest. With approximately 03: 30h of climb to the top, walking requires a good fitness of its participants. At 02: 00hs of walk, you reach Garganta do Céu, which is actually a crevice in the rock that gives us a fantastic view of the south of Rio de Janeiro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Considered one of the most beautiful walks in Rio de Janeiro, the Pedra da Gávea Trail is also the heaviest. Known for its stories, grandeur and mystery, Pedra da Gávea is the largest seaside monolith on the planet. With its 842 meters high, from its top you have a spectacular view of the city from 360º.
Departure Point :Bar do Oswaldo, Estr. do Joá, 3896 - Joá, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22611-022, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
NO TRANSLATION, ONLY MEETING ON SET POINTPorts
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.