Gurdwara Patna Sahib Half Day Tour ( Takht Sri Harimandir Ji)
One of the most religious pilgrimage sites in India, Patna Sahib has a great sacred significance that entices the devotees from all across the world. It is also dubbed as Takht Sri Patna Sahib and a home of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. One can visit here to experience holy enlightenment. The two most famous gurus - Guru Shri Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji also paid a visit to this religious shrine. Situated on the banks of Ganga River in the beautiful city of Patna, It was erected by Maharaja Ranjit Singh, the first emperor of Punjab .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Takht Sri Harmandir Sahib Ji, Patna - Aurangabad Rd, Mithapur Farm Area, Patna 800001 India
It is the place where Guru Gobind Singh Ji was born in the year of 1666. The tenth guru had stayed here for many years before leaving for Anandpur ..
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Lemon Tree Premier, Patna, Plot no 876 Exhibition Road, Near, Gandhi Maidan Rd, South Gandhi Maidan, Raja Ji Salai, Lodipur, Patna, Bihar 800001, India
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport, Shaheed Pir Ali Khan Marg, village. Bhatpura, post, Sheikhpura, Patna, Bihar 800014, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.