Gulangyu Island and Xiamen City Highlights Day Tour
Spend full day with a local expert guide to visit the city highlights in Xianmen, gain a refreshing experience at South Putuo Temple, see the world's biggest canon at Hulishan Fortress, and explore the delicate natural beauty, ancient relics and varied architecture at Gulangyu Island. Transport by air-conditioned vehicle, English-speaking tour guide, local lunch and entrance tickets are all inclusive.
Visit Xiamen city highlights with a local tour guide
Gain a refreshing experience at South Putuo Temple
See the world's biggest canon at Hulishan Fortress
Explore the delicate natural beauty at Gulangyu Island
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket fees
- Entry/Admission - Gulangyu Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gulangyu Island, Siming District, Xiamen 361002 China
8:00 am - 9:00 am, pickup from Xiamen downtown hotel by local tour guide.
9:00 am - 12:00 am, visit South Putuo Temple with over 1000 years of history and famous for its rich Buddhist cultural relics collection, head to Hulishan Fortress to see the world's biggest canon, have a leisure walk on the beach of famous Island Ring Road.
12:00 am - 1:00 pm, have lunch at popular restaurant where locals eat.
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm, take a ferry to visit the Gulangyu Island, have a peaceful walk on the island, visit the beautiful seaside Shuzhuang Garden, discover the world-class Piano Museum which is the only piano museum in China.
4:30 pm – 6:30 pm, take ferry back to the main island and drop off at your hotel to conclude the trip.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Xiamen, Fujian, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Xiamen Hotel, please provide your hotel information while booking. Local tour guide will contact you at your hotel one day in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2020 - 11/27/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour guide will contact you at your hotel one day in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.