Gujarat Textile tour
Popularly known as a textile state of India Gujarat has one of the most flourishing textile industries of India, with rich heritage of Arts and crafts, The Tour introduce how Gujarat has preserve its old tradition and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Day 1 : Ahmedabad -
Visit Gandhi Ashram, Calico Museum of textile, Law garden Nightmarket, Shreyas Folk Museum, Ratan Pole textile Market . Night at Ahmadabad.
Day 2 : Ahmedabad - Patan - Modhera - Bajana
Patan - Patola Weaving , Rani Ki Vav - Step well Architecutre, Modhera Sun Temple, Night at Bajana
Day 3 : Bajana - Wadhwan - Bajana
Wadhwan for Bandhani Tie & Dye Work ,Brassware work , Night at Bajana
Day 4 : Dhamadka - Bhuj
Dhamadka - Ajrakh Block print ,Aina Mahal - Bhuj , Kutch Museum , Prag Mahal -Bhuj. Night At Bhuj
Day 5 : Bhuj - Banni Villages
Khavda ( embroidery products) Hodka ( Meghwal Community) Nirona ( Rogan Painting) Night at Bhuj
Day 6 : Bhuj - Jamanagar
Bhandhani Sarees, Bala Hanuman Temple Night at Jamanagar
Day 7 :Jamnagar - Jetpur - Gondal
Live Demonstration of Bandhani sarees Naulakha palace. vitage car collection, Night at Gondal
Day 8 :Gondal - Ahmedabad - Drop
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
As per guest's requirement Airports
- Ahmedabad Airport, Ahmedabad India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 06 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.