Guimaraes & Braga - Private Tour
At Go Travel Everywhere, we bet on a quality service, punctual and personalized, in order to guarantee the satisfaction of those who choose us. Our drivers, and guides, are committed professionals who stand out for their attention and care.
Guimaraes and Braga are two cities of mandatory stop for those visiting Portugal. Full of traditions and wonders, their stories are of great importance for our country. Pay attention to their particularities and we guarantee that you will spend an unforgettable day!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off at the Accommodation
- Guided visit to the historical center of Guimaraes
- Guided visit to the historical center of Braga
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entries in Monuments
- Entry/Admission - Guimaraes Castle
- Entry/Admission - Elevador do Bom Jesus do Monte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guimaraes, Guimaraes, Braga District, Northern Portugal
This should be our first stop. The history of Guimarães is closely associated with the establishment and identity of Portugal as a Nation! With a medieval setting, in its streets, houses and arches one can easily perceive the harmony and the preservation of a unique patrimony.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guimaraes Castle, Rua Conde D. Henrique Paço dos Duques, Guimaraes 4810-245 Portugal
We recommend visiting the Guimarães Castle, Wonder of Portugal: from its walls, you’ll have a beautiful view of the city below. We also highlight the Palace of the Dukes of Bragança, where we’ll stop on our way to the castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Braga, Braga, Braga District, Northern Portugal
We’ll have lunch in Braga and then continue our Tour. Although it is one of the oldest cities in the country, it is also a vibrant city, where one can breathe culture, art and animation, with welcoming and humble people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Elevador do Bom Jesus do Monte, Largo do Santuario do Bom Jesus, Braga 4715-056 Portugal
Being a Religious Tourism destination of excellence, we suggest the visit to its Cathedral, Bom Jesus do Monte and the Sanctuary of Sameiro. You will not regret it!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is carried out at the your Accommodation, being it located in the center of Oporto, or in a place previously defined.Whenever you book a Tour with us, we will ask for the address of the Accommodation where you're staying so that we can organize the experience.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.