Guilin Day Trip to Huangyao Old Town in Hezhou
Take one day tour from Guilin to Huangyao Ancient Town, a well-preserved ancient town with beautiful surroundings. You can seek slow-paced and leisurely traditional life and also explore antique folk houses, stone bridges, flagstone streets and old wells.
In the morning, our English-speaking guide and experienced driver will pick you up from your downtown hotel, and then drive for around 3 hours to start this Huangyao Ancient Town trip from Guilin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Entry/Admission - Huangyao Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huangyao Ancient Town, Huangyao Town, Zhaoping County 546805 China
The old town looks like a primitive and simple village with different kinds of pavilions, various temples, ancestral halls and even the old trees. There are more than 300 old residences scattered along the narrow streets and each of them is constructed and decorated in the style of the Ming and Qing Dynasties. You will discover many hidden spots and sights in the old town, such as the Immortal Ancient Well, Dailong Bridge, An’le Temple, The Ancient Opera Stage etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In the morning, our English-speaking guide will pick you up from your downtown hotel, and then drive for around 3 hours to start this Huangyao Ancient Town trip from Guilin.Airports
- Guilin Airport, Guilin China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.