Guildes and Trades extenal gondola lab
A different approach to Venice, not by its monuments and worldwide known highlights, but discovering its daily present and past life aspects.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - You will taste a cicchetto "venetian tapas" and a the most famous venetian aperitif "spritz"
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Squero
- Entry/Admission - Dorsoduro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dorsoduro Dorsoduro 190, Venice Italy
3 hours walking tour starting from campo San Vidal at 9am.
Cross the wooden Accademia Bridge to reach Campo della Carità, where there is an ancient convent, a church and the old Scuola Santa Maria della Carità now the home of Accademia Museum; our stroll throughout Dorsoduro district will lead us to the magnificent Salute, the huge baroque church erected to celebrate the end of the plague of 1630; after turning towards the basin of St Mark, we enjoy a quick view over the ancient Custom point.
Continue to the right along the Zattere, the way alongside the Giudecca Canal until we reach Saverio Pastor’s workshop to admire a variety of oars and forcole, rowlock or oarpost used in traditional Venetian boats.
In San Trovaso, we see external a Squero, the picturesque boatyard where gondolas are still built and repaired;
We will have the occasion to see the Stuccoforte Lab, one of the Venetian ancient works.
Reach Campo San Barnaba and pass the floating fruit and vegetable shop. La Barca is one of venetian methods Water’s exploiting.
Cross over the Bridge of Pugni (of fists) where challenges between different sections of citizens took place.
In Campo San Barnaba, visit an artistic Masks Workshop in order to plunge in the fabulous atmosphere of Carnival.
The tour ends in the beautiful Campo Santa Margherita, today’s meeting point of young people and students, with a short Spritz break stop.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Campiello San Vidal, Campiello S. Vidal, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Campiello S. Vidal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Fondamenta Zattere Ai Gesuati, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.