GuidedTour toMONKEY MOUNTAIN,MARBLE MOUNTAIN,HOI AN CITY fromCHAN MAY or TIEN SA
TOUR PROGRAM :
Our tour guide will pick you up at Entrance gate of TIEN SA or CHAN MAY Port (Please provide us with yourpick up &drop off time as detailed on your cruise ship schedule).
Our Guide will greet you with your name on Welcomed Board.Then Transfer to Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on SơnTrà Peninsula in Đa Nang.
Your next stop will be the Marble Mountains, which are five marble and limestone hills named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. You get amazing views from the top of Marble Mountains
Enjoy set menu lunch at local restaurant.
Next ,Visit Hoi An city- UNESSCO World Heritage Site
During the walking tour in the old town, your tour guide will take you to the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the market,
We will then begin our drive back to the Port and we will have you back at least one hour or more before departure.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private Car or Minivan with Driver
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Hoi An city, the World Heritage Site located along Thu Bon River. This ancient town has remained unchanged for centuries. Hoi An used to be the international trading port of Champa Kingdom where they imported and exported wood, gold, silk. At that time, Hoi An had trade fairs that attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. After the river became shallow, Da Nang replaced Hoi An in 18th century.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Son Tra Peninsula, Son Tra Peninsula, Da Nang
Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest one in Việt Nam, which is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on SơnTrà Peninsula in Đa Nang. The statue sits on the mountains facing the sea with 17 floors in the statue lặp, each floor has an altar with 21 Buddha statues which have different shapes, facial expressions and postures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
Visit the holy pagodas and explore the natural caves where used to be a hospital to treat Vietnamese wounded soldiers and Viet Cong hiding during America war
Enjoy the stunning views from summit of mountain and admire a cluster of 5 small mountains following 5 important elements of universe : water fire, wood, earth and metal.
Visit the family Traditional Marble Handicraft carving at marble village to experience how local people are so skillful.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Covered Bridge, Tran Phu Street At the West end of Tran Phu St., Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Symbol of Hoi An city
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CHAN MAY or TIEN SA PortPorts
- CHAN MAY Port
- TIEN SA Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.