Guided Walking Tour of the Old Town of Frigiliana
We offer you a professional service and close treatment. You can enjoy a pleasant walk through our beautiful old town (declared a Site of Cultural Interest), while learning about our rich history. We will show you the most picturesque corners, the best views of the natural park and the Mediterranean Sea, and the main monuments of our town. We guarantee you a pleasant experience in an incomparable setting.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Arqueologico de Frigiliana, Cuesta Apero 10, 29788 Frigiliana Spain
Our guide will explain the MAF while introducing the history of our town, from the Paleolithic, through the Iberian villages, the Moorish-Mudejar Frigiliana with the battle of the rock of Frigiliana, to the present day.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: El Ingenio, Calle Real 2, 29788 Frigiliana Spain
The only cane honey factory in Europe. Discover the history and details of the 16th century building, as well as discover our star product.
Stop At: Church of San Antonio, Calle Real 100, 29788 Frigiliana Spain
Get to know the church of San Antonio de Padua (17th century)
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Old Fountain, Plaza de la Fuente Vieja, Frigiliana Spain
17th century fountain
Departure Point :Oficina de Turismo / Casa de la Cultura, Calle Cuesta del Apero, 29788 Frigiliana, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Policía Local Frigiliana, Plaza del Ingenio, s/n, 29788 Frigiliana, Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour includes many flights of stairs and quite steep in some areas, so if you need a more accessible visit, do not hesitate to contact us.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.