Guided Walking Tour of Qutub Minar and Mehrauli Archaeological Park
Our guide will meet the travellers at Qutub Minar Metro Station Gate No. 1 and then lead them to the Qutub Minar complex. The complex was named as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993. You will learn about the history and of Qutub Minar that goes back to 1193. After Visiting the Qutub Minar, our guide will lead you to the nearby Mehrauli Archaeological site and then drop you at the same pickup point, i.e; Qutub Minar Metro Station Gate No. 1.
per adult from
What's included :
- Group Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup up and Drop & Tuk Tuk Ride at additional cost
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Qutub Minar is a UNESCO World Heritage site located in Mehrauli Archaeological Park in New Delhi. It is a 73-meter tall 5 story minaret. The first story was constructed by Qutub-ud-din Aibak, the founder of Delhi Sultanate, in 1193. The other stories were constructed by other rulers of the Delhi Sultanate. The inscriptions and patterns made in different materials are intricate and show the amount of refinement at those times.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mehrauli Archaeological Park, Anuvrat Marg Opposite Qutub Minar Metro Station, New Delhi 110030 India
See the remains of the one of the first city of the historic Delhi. Visit the Alai Minar, Alai Darwaza, tombs, mosques and the Qutub Minar. A guide will enrich you about the history of the place and stories of the Delhi Sultanate.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Qutub Minar Metro Station, Mittal Garden, Sainik Farm, New Delhi, Delhi 110030, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.