Guided walking tour and a picnic near Todi!
Get ready for a funny guided walking tour with a terrific local guide and a picnic with local food specialties near Todi. Special places in th countryside off the beaten paths: you will fall in love with hidden paths, breathtaking views of the Tiber River and Umbrian countryside and an ancient charmng umbrian hamlet.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour with Local expert guide
- pic nic with local food
- Half liter water per person
What's excluded :
- Pick up and transfer to meeting point (available on request with supplement)
This guided walking tour with a local expert local is an adventure reserved to small groups, from 5 to 10 participants. We are in the beautiful green Umbria, 30 minutes by car from Perugia. Along routes and special places, you will start from Pian di San Martino, located 10 km from Todi. A 9 km journey, easy to travel (ascending altitude 200 meters). An excursion in the lush Umbrian nature, following the "Furioso" path and visiting a charming little hamlet called Cecanibbi that takes its name from the Punic leader Annibale Barca. The tour includes a packed lunch with typical food...100% made in Umbria! The advantage of walking with a local expert is to familiarize yourself with people and with some traditions that make each local community unique. Come and enjoy the tour!
Departure Point :06059 Pian di San Martino, Province of Perugia, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.