Guided Visit to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
Visit with us the famous popular courtyards of Cordob a, recently declared intangible heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
We will know the concept of the house of neighbors, we will talk with the owners, we will know their experiences, their daily work, anecdotes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrances to the Patios of the Old Alcázar.
- Heritage guide-interpreter service.
What's excluded :
- Expenses not specified.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cordoba, Cordoba, Province of Cordoba, Andalucia
After the recent declaration of the Fiesta de los Patios Cordobeses as Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO, there has been a great increase in interest in a festivity deeply rooted in the Cordovan people.
The Cordovan popular patio is not just May flower, so we try to put it into value most of the year and, whenever available, will be available to anyone who wants to contemplate them and understand their idiosyncrasies.
The Guided Visit to the Popular Patios of the Old Alcázar intends to move us to the origins of the city, so that they can understand how the concept of patio has evolved over the years.
We will know the concept of a house of neighbors, we will talk with the owners, we will know their experiences, their daily work, anecdotes ...
We will finish by giving you a typical Cordoba tapa and a beer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Caballerizas Reales, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.