Guided visit to the Montedragone Laboratory in Nave (BS)
Monte Dragone Laboratory: the place of enchantment.
The place where the fairies are born, the dolls, the gnomes and the elves.
For those who wish to immerse themselves in an atmosphere of other times, where work retains the charm and poetry of ancient gestures, for the attention to the most minute details, for the desire to make each object unique and personal,
a visit to the Monte Dragone Laboratory is an essential experience.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo di Santa Giulia, Via Dei Musei 81/b, 25121 Brescia Italy
Visitors will see the showroom with the precious and fantastic handcrafted models in the workshop, which they can visit.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via S. Cesario, 37, 25075 Nave BS, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
The meeting generally takes place at the Laboratory, in via San Cesario 37 25075 Nave (BS) ITALY
Departure Time :5/17/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.